Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF

Go down 
+2
Nana
SyanideBM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SyanideBM
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker

CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Empty
PostSubject: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:22 pm

okay okay ive been fooling around abit with pservers and eFlyff

ive been trying to convert the 2...u know have pserver options but play on eFlyff

good news so far im acomplished one of my goalssss.....ive figured out how to have a pserver interface with the regular eFlyFF

im still contemplatingi on whether i should release it or not....but anyways i have Fly for Fame interface on eFlyff

kk...so i was thinking if im able to do that then i should be able to convert everything into....hehehe Suspect we will soon see...but for now ive only got the interface

if i do release it...it wont be on youtube...and it will be to trusted ppl only at first such as the gms of fly for hero

until then ab bedepy ehdeap thats all folks lol cheers

[UPDATED]

great news okay u know how if ur patch doesnt start up the first time then jus exit out and run the exe again wellll

haahahha tht is what is doin with eFlyFf similiarities are showing......

bad newz i never played Fly for fame so i dont know what to look for so....plz if u play fame let me know whats different from looks to stats.. please i need to know what seperates fame from flyff..if there isnt any then i would jus be wasting my time
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:55 am

1. There is a difference
2. I wouldnt be doing one this forum if I was you.
3. This can possibly be bannable by the Admin of this site.
4. If not i'll tell you differences.
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Interface?? like how the F1-F9 Slot looks like? it's like that...I can do that not that hard,just re-open neuz in Notepad and changes the interface.....not really that hard
Back to top Go down
SyanideBM
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:24 pm

lol no one is talking about jus changing interface i said i was able to jus transfer some of fames stuff into eFlyff

and lol and i highly doubt you know where to go or even how to find how to change in neuz anyways since lol all u have to do is go to theme>english> and so on....and plus even if u was able to change it "neuz" lol flyff patcher would patch and go back to its original hahaha

*sigh* tired of noobz....but yeah umm i was thinking about if it was banable but isnt this a hacking forum well atleast this category is but yeah

ive been editing alot and you kno the Neuz_no_gg file well....i can open eFlyFF and while containing the No GG buttttt problemmm is it cuts off wen i try to log in lol

so im like messin around with my pserver for now and took a break off of eFlyff

and i was able to use the sora engine...with it..
i jus need to find out a way to keep eFlyff from shuttin down
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:33 pm

You can open nuez in notepad. -.-
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Yea you can and don't be comming on this forum calling people noobs noone wants your shit talk thrown at them I suggest you stop thinking your superior.
Back to top Go down
SyanideBM
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:07 am

hahaha lmao i dont give a fuck about ur forums lol ive been had my pserver...

u fucking noobs arent hackers your probably like 12 13 year olds...hahaha i doubt u have any type of hack for eFlyff

retard and no duh i never said u cant open it its writen in c++

stupid fucks,,,and u guys kno nothiring about it and lmao it takes how long to make a server??? it only to me a day to fix a the bugs dude this suckz balls lol

dont give these ppl false hopes

and bann me if you want ill jus come back and hack this site because its so fake lo...

noobs trying to hack what losers
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:42 pm

lol dude chill xD leave if you want,no one is really forcing you here. And you can open nuez in Notepad,it will ask to open it in a program,just browse or pick Notepad.... This is what it looks like inside
// neuz browser ini file

// option
resolution 1024 768
fullscreen 1
texture 1
view 1
detail 1
distant 1
shadow 2
bloom 0
WindowAlpha 255
SlangWord 0
ChatCommand 0
InstantHelp 1
Interface 1
RollEffect 0
saveAccount 1
account "wilsoniscool"
notice 1
noticeTime 1153802012
tip 1
Trade 1
Say 1
Party 1
Shout 1
MessengerJoin 1
Messenger 1
Server 7 1
Sound 1 0.0 0.0
Guide 0
Guide2 0
Guide3 0
SkillShowMessage 1
ChatFilter0 31
ChatFilter1 3
ChatFilter2 5
ChatFilter3 9
ChatFilter4 17
ChatFilterEtc 832
ip ""
DamageRender 1
BuffTimeRender 1
MouseSpeed 1
SFXRenderOff 0
CameraLock 1
AutoAttack 1
PRenderName 1
OPRenderName 1
NRenderName 1
BRIGHT 10
GAMMA 1.000000
CONTRAST 1.000000
BUFFSTATUSMODE 1
ZOOMLIMIT 1
SFXLEVEL 5
WEATHEREFFECT 1
VIEWMASK 1

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Like i said FUCK YOU BITCH
Back to top Go down
lucasmagic
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker
lucasmagic

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:21 pm

lol what a big topic for some stupid thing...acctually i do never use the option in the flyff i just open the neuz in notpad and...magic

and change the interface is not that dificult
Back to top Go down
kevin_killer
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker
kevin_killer

PostSubject: I nEed HAcks...   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:53 pm

Can I have Hack to???? Heres MY Email:
crozz_bone@yahoo.com..
Back to top Go down
http://www.atfreeforum.com/kevinpinoy
kevin_killer
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker
kevin_killer

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:12 am

NIce I dont understand Lawl!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atfreeforum.com/kevinpinoy
TheShockBurner
Jr.Hacker
Jr.Hacker
TheShockBurner

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:19 pm

this is old... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF   CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!![UPDATED]Merging Pservers into eFlyFF
Page 1 of 1