Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important to all experienced Hackers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AuraLuca

Important to all experienced Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Important to all experienced Hackers   Important to all experienced Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am

~PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE HACKS AND JUST TUTORIALS~

Sorry to the rest of the community who does not agree with this.
I am not positively sure if flyff have hacks like Demi where u can attk all monsters in map etc etc but I would recommend you not to release hacks like those and not to release any hacks at all.
Just release Tuts of how to make those hacks. I know this sounds all crazy but most people, believe you me, are too lazy to even download a few programs, do some editting, and try to work for something they WANT and NOT NEED.

At the end of the day, the GMs in the official servers are gonna end up patching up everything because the 600 and so members in this community and the how many thousands and millions of leechers in other forums will take your hard work and
1. Take it as their own work and get credit for it
2. Boast about it in the server so that everybody knows
3. Abuse it so the effect is so great that GMs detect it
4. Blame you, the person who released the hack, for getting them banned or whatever.

This is what happened to maplestory and some other games like Wow and so on.

So, you can choose,
1. Either you want all your hard work to go down the drain, by allowing others to parade with it and get it patched.
OR
2. You can just release Tutorials, and let those who want to learn and earn their hacks to understand the possible
endless nights or days it took you to make those hacks.

Thanks =D ~ Dont let the leechers get their way as you can see all most of the members here have done is just spam their email and useless post for begging penya hacks and so on. Let the ones who really want it to earn it and let the lazy ass leechers go on with their hack-less lives.
Back to top Go down
DarkNight0009
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker

Important to all experienced Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important to all experienced Hackers   Important to all experienced Hackers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:52 pm

i like howu said that man maybe u can show me how to hack plz well u know make a hack
Back to top Go down

Important to all experienced Hackers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff International Hacks :: News-
Jump to: