Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Truth...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivi57

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: The Truth...   The Truth... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Well, here is the truth
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN INTERNATIONAL FLYFF HACK!!!
Sorry, but there just isn't!!
If you find any Penya, exp, charname, or any other hack like that, it is fake!
Incase you didn't see this part
it is fake!
Lots of people have been scammed from their account like this:
1. You downloaded a program that sends an e-mail to the creator when you confirm something or put in your login details.
2. You downloaded a program that is a keylogger
3. Your computer got broken from downloading FlyFF Hacks..
4. You sent an e-mail to a person INCLUDING YOUR FLYFF ACCOUNT DETAILS because they told you they can make you rich/level 120/HERO/Everything you would probably want. Those people are annoying.... It's ALL OVER THE INTERNET with this scam!!!
5. You are questioning why you got an error with a flyff hack program or something related, READ THE ABOVE NUMBERS 1, 2, or 3!!!

There are so many scams out there!

Trusted Hacks(some will only work if you bypass GameGuard):
FlyFF Automaton(only a very small amount are viruses looking to destroy your computer. Make sure it's from nForce(creator of Automaton)
FlyFF Termination(Many are viruses, and none of them seem to work with the newer versions of FlyFF)
FlyFF Augumentation(A VERY SMALL AMOUNT are viruses. This hack was back in V6, but the download was removed in a short amount of time due to the fact people, and nForce, though it could destroy FlyFF!!!)
fTool(Some of the extended versions are viruses, a small select few people made it into a virus)
Auto-Keys(I mean spammers, spamming your F-slots and that kind of stuff. Can be useful in some ways)
SpeedHacks(ONLY TRUST A FEW!!! Alot are viruses! A small amount are trusted, and not a virus)
There may be more hacks to come. I hear the Germans are making a one hit kill hack for FlyForFame. They will soon make one for eFlyFF(International FlyFF)!! OMG!
Attack Speed Hacks(Make sure you have .RES files, not programs!)

Do not trust these:
When I mean don't trust these, I mean, DON'T TRUST THEM AT ALL!!!
Penya hacks
Gpotato hacks
Exp hacks
Equipment hacks
ATK Hack(maybe if it's a packet, but don't do it! I know there IS A WAY to do it! O_O)
One Hit Kill hacks(unless it's a packet you send through a packet sender, and hope it doesn't tell FlyFF to ban you!)
Stats hack(Germans are making this for us, let's hope it won't be a virus or something like that xD)
Level hacks
HERO and MASTER hacks
CS Hacks(There is, but it only shows as if it is a CS set to you, and not other people)
Anything else that isn't on the Trusted Hacks list.

There you have it,
[b]The Truth![b]
Back to top Go down
xPulse [

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forget. We do not forgive. Expect us. We are one, divided by zero.   The Truth... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:38 am

Quote :
Well, here is the truth
it is fake!
1. You downloaded a program that sends an e-mail to the creator when you confirm something or put in your login details.
4. You sent an e-mail to a person INCLUDING YOUR FLYFF ACCOUNT DETAILS because they told you they can make you rich/level 120/HERO/Everything you would probably want. Those people are annoying.... It's ALL OVER THE INTERNET with this scam!!!
5. You are questioning why you got an error with a flyff hack program or something related, READ THE ABOVE NUMBERS 1, 2, or 3!!!

FlyFF Automaton(only a very small amount are viruses looking to destroy your computer. Make sure it's from nForce(creator of Automaton)
FlyFF Termination(Many are viruses, and none of them seem to work with the newer versions of FlyFF)
FlyFF Augumentation(A VERY SMALL AMOUNT are viruses. This hack was back in V6, but the download was removed in a short amount of time due to the fact people, and nForce, though it could destroy FlyFF!!!)
fTool(Some of the extended versions are viruses, a small select few people made it into a virus)
Auto-Keys(I mean spammers, spamming your F-slots and that kind of stuff. Can be useful in some ways)
SpeedHacks(ONLY TRUST A FEW!!! Alot are viruses! A small amount are trusted, and not a virus)
There may be more hacks to come. I hear the Germans are making a one hit kill hack for FlyForFame. They will soon make one for eFlyFF(International FlyFF)!! OMG!

Do not trust these:
Penya hacks
Gpotato hacks
Exp hacks
Equipment hacks
ATK Hack(maybe if it's a packet, but don't do it! I know there IS A WAY to do it! O_O)
One Hit Kill hacks(unless it's a packet you send through a packet sender, and hope it doesn't tell FlyFF to ban you!)
Stats hack(Germans are making this for us, let's hope it won't be a virus or something like that xD)
Level hacks
HERO and MASTER hacks
CS Hacks(There is, but it only shows as if it is a CS set to you, and not other people)

There you have it,
[b]The Truth![b]

Let me clear some things up, and let me add some additional things regarding FlyffTermRel:

The truth about FlyffTermRel is, that this community is filled with noobs, that obviously have no clue what hacking is.

First off, you can't hack into the database of game-servers, unless you are an "elite-hacker", such as DeadlyData.
All your hacks are FAKE. These have been "coded" in VB or C# most likely.

FlyffTermRel claims hacks as their own, even if they didn't make them (Such as I highly doubt that any of you can actually CODE. I laughed at the "scripts" that you used in your video on YouTube. That's more fake than Pamela Anderson's tits.

Next thing, theres no such institute called "Symicc", and there won't ever be a "hacking" institute. If there would be one, then they'd get sued by the government, since hacking is illegal.

I doubt that you idiots could hack a private server of any game, without leeching hacks from other people.

The short version of everything:

FlyffTermRel is filled with noobs, that actually have NO CLUE how HACKING works. Hacking isn't easy as the A-B-C or 1-2-3. Hacking takes time and SKILLS that you do not possess. All the programs (are there even any) on this site are either fake, or leeched from other people.

I bet that you guys think hacking is pinging an IP with 32bytes/sec.

Seriously, if you don't have a clue about such stuff, just stfu and don't claim others hacks as yours.

I wonder how many people you guys have scammed already. A lot I bet.

Greetings to you faggots,
xPulse, member of Anonymous. We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forget. We do not forgive. Expect us. We are one, divided by zero.

P.S: Your site/e-mails will be posted on /b/.
Back to top Go down
pls pass

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: rickyraymundo55@yahoo.com   The Truth... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

pls poass me the hack i nedd him
Back to top Go down
FLYFF ha

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: pls   The Truth... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 am

PLS PASS ME THE HACK I NEED HIM!!!
Back to top Go down
FLYFF HA

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: FLYFF HACK!!   The Truth... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 am

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PASS ME THAT HACK I NEED HIM..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FLYFF ha

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: FLYFF HACK!!   The Truth... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
FlyffTermRel
Admin
Admin
FlyffTermRel

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:45 am

xPulse [ wrote:
Quote :
Well, here is the truth
it is fake!

Do not trust these:
Penya hacks
Gpotato hacks
Exp hacks
Equipment hacks
Level hacks
HERO and MASTER hacks

There you have it,
[b]The Truth![b]

Let me clear some things up, and let me add some additional things regarding FlyffTermRel:

The truth about FlyffTermRel is, that this community is filled with noobs, that obviously have no clue what hacking is.

First off, you can't hack into the database of game-servers, unless you are an "elite-hacker", such as DeadlyData.
All your hacks are FAKE. These have been "coded" in VB or C# most likely.

FlyffTermRel claims hacks as their own, even if they didn't make them (Such as I highly doubt that any of you can actually CODE. I laughed at the "scripts" that you used in your video on YouTube. That's more fake than Pamela Anderson's tits.

Next thing, theres no such institute called "Symicc", and there won't ever be a "hacking" institute. If there would be one, then they'd get sued by the government, since hacking is illegal.

I doubt that you idiots could hack a private server of any game, without leeching hacks from other people.

The short version of everything:

FlyffTermRel is filled with noobs, that actually have NO CLUE how HACKING works. Hacking isn't easy as the A-B-C or 1-2-3. Hacking takes time and SKILLS that you do not possess. All the programs (are there even any) on this site are either fake, or leeched from other people.

I bet that you guys think hacking is pinging an IP with 32bytes/sec.

Seriously, if you don't have a clue about such stuff, just stfu and don't claim others hacks as yours.

I wonder how many people you guys have scammed already. A lot I bet.

Greetings to you faggots,
xPulse, member of Anonymous. We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forget. We do not forgive. Expect us. We are one, divided by zero.

P.S: Your site/e-mails will be posted on /b/.

A few words that makes it clear.

If you are either jealous or just a random fag complaining and jealous against others you could just gtfo instead of posting useless comments not based on truth. Read your words, and realise how a lifeless fag you are.

Learn what hacking is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FlyffTermRel.nl.tt
Sponsored content

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff International Hacks :: IMPORANT INFORMATION HACK-
Jump to: