Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rapidshare File

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FlyFF_Te

Rapidshare File Empty
PostSubject: Rapidshare File   Rapidshare File Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 am

I found a FlyFF Termination v1.5 but I'm not completely sure it works. I know it's not a virus because I scanned it with NOD32. When I started the program, it said "Unsupported operating system version!" Probably cause it's flyff v13...

Code:
http://rs27.rapidshare.com/files/15838818/FlyFF_Termination__v1.50_.rar
Back to top Go down
Searcher
Lowlifer
Lowlifer

Rapidshare File Empty
PostSubject: :(   Rapidshare File Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 am

Crud, forgot to login before posting

EDIT: Also, be sure to turn off your anti virus software when downloading. Some files has fake viruses to deceive people from thinking it's a real hack. I'm not sure if this file has a fake virus though. If you have an old version of flyff, maybe it would work, but the gameguard bypass software in the installation is not compatible with v13 updated gameguard

23/7/2009 8:59:44 HTTP filter file http://rs2tl2.rapidshare.com/files/17446746/7316253/FlyFF_Termination__v1.55_.rar probably a variant of Win32/Hupigon trojan connection terminated - quarantined LAPTOP\admin Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.

Usually files with that kind of virus name is fake

FYI: There is a install file in the .rar file in the rapidshare link.
Back to top Go down
Vivi57

Rapidshare File Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapidshare File   Rapidshare File Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 pm

If you go to Start -> Run -> regedit.exe(admin if your using vista) -> Look up FlyFF Termination with CTRL + F -> Turn off GameGuardDown by switching the value from 1 to 0 -> Works!!! I'm not sure how to run and work it. It is related to automaton very much, but seems to be for some older versions of FlyFF... It also Detects the C:/Program Files/Gpotato/<It detects a random folder here with Neuz.exe, and launches that one> You need to find a working Neuz to work with the offset too I think... Have fun trying to get it to work =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rapidshare File Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapidshare File   Rapidshare File Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapidshare File
Page 1 of 1