Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ty for the guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyffTermRel
Admin
Admin
FlyffTermRel

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:59 am

buttt,, i cant create an account, said wrng id pleas help

I EDITED,,,,
in once iget, cannot connect go MySQL server.
i didnt had this before.

Last edited by GameMaster on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FlyffTermRel.nl.tt
Skizbo
Nub.Hacker
Nub.Hacker
Skizbo

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:53 am

Np

if you open Navicat 8
and and doubel click on accont in Tables

there you can change acc id and pw (the password is MD5 encrypted )

so if you want the pw to be slogan you have to go to this site http://www.functions-online.com/en/md5.html and write kikigalanetslogan and the pw will show in encrypted

or when you have your server up, login with your acc id and write slogan in password and press login and it will say wrong password, then shut down flyff but not the server look on Login Server.exe how you still got up and there it will show

Client version: 20070712 <----------------(mabye not the same as mine)
Username: ???? <----------------------------(your username)
Password: (here you will see a encrypted password that is the password slogan and copy it and put it in Navicat8)

hope it helps Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:41 pm

lol I have no idea ideal what the hell you guys are talking about...xD but however I did make my own Maplestory Private Server :O .....lol but I coulnd't make it public,since I was to lazy to do updates and Fix bugs..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:51 pm

I've Never made a Private Server in my life... I've always Wanted to but I think my Computer can't handle it, at which it probably can't lol
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:50 pm

So admin,do you know how much longer it will take for the Private Server to become Public?
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:00 pm

It might be a While he's expericning technical difficulties right now
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:42 pm

but the Admin never replys to post...I think that will decrease the other peoples intrest in server and hacks,since no news are posted by Admin..
Back to top Go down
TheShockBurner
Jr.Hacker
Jr.Hacker
TheShockBurner

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Skizbo wrote:

so if you want the pw to be slogan you have to go to this site http://www.functions-online.com/en/md5.html and write kikigalanetslogan and the pw will show in encrypted

To correct you, it's kikugalanet(Put password here) WITHOUT THE PARANTHESIS!!! and then it will encrypt to md5. Copy and paste into the password section. Open up login server, character server, and world server. Rofl.
Back to top Go down
terrance

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: plss help mee!!   ty for the guide Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:31 am

can u help me...i can't log in to my flyff pserver world....what do i do?????plssss help me.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ty for the guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: ty for the guide   ty for the guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ty for the guide
Page 1 of 1