Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get flyf hacks?

Go down 
+7
SyanideBM
wa7shxUAE
jyxxle
azure
Nana
wilson221
FlyffTermRel
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyffTermRel
Admin
Admin
FlyffTermRel

How to get flyf hacks? Empty
PostSubject: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 am

Hello everyone
every guy want to be rich, and populair in the hack system.
Yes well here is a thing
atm we have 23 registred users.

**how to get hacks**
step 1
- i want alot of registred users, so send to all ur frind to register,
step 2
-when its enough, i will ost a new topic with download links and more
step 3
i will make an guide how to use it, to get penay on eFlyff and more.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FlyffTermRel.nl.tt
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:36 pm

lol when you say eFlyff you mean like the international one? Just to make sure,cause for some reason I keep on think eflyff for European Flyff lol! Oh,like I said before,make more videos,demostrating the hack on youtbue,I belive that should attarct more users. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 pm

I agree with the more users part But I am new here but what Wilson said about posting a video on youtube I
m not so sure about that because 1.People wonttrust the hack or site think we are "scammers" 2. It can attract GM's into looking onto that Video....I've seen plenty of people get banned because of it...The GM's or Flyff even post on youtube and Reward the snitches for finding the orginal owner of the haks and Ban that persons IP...Anyway I'm not saying dont do it Im just suggesting that we just E-mail freinds about this and leave youtube alone

Just a Thought. silent
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:27 pm

haha,your right,I haven't really thouught about it,but how did you find this website?! By youtube xDD although if the GM does find out,it will cause some few problems here and there..we can always have a Facebook,Myspace,bebo profile xDD just to keep it low,but I do not belive The GM will come and check us....after all what about all the other hacker website that have been up for ages ,GamerzPlanet,Cheeta something.. xDD
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 am

To True I was just saying not a good idea to Youtbue since thats basically the world wide center for videos and such I mean everyone goes there EVERYONE lol...about the other sites you included then go for since those arent really too many people in the world who are on them comparied to youtube... just tryin to wath our backs so we dont accidentally bring in any snitchers onto that forums and go blabbing it out to a GM or something.

Other then that its a good way to recuirt on this forum.
Back to top Go down
azure
Lowlifer
Lowlifer

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:08 am

GameMaster wrote:
Hello everyone
every guy want to be rich, and populair in the hack system.
Yes well here is a thing
atm we have 23 registred users.

**how to get hacks**
step 1
- i want alot of registred users, so send to all ur frind to register,
step 2
-when its enough, i will ost a new topic with download links and more
step 3
i will make an guide how to use it, to get penay on eFlyff and more.

Enjoy!

pls send my email pach95@freemail.hu thank you
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Azure It's no use in putting your E-mail in this post WE will all get our hacks when the ADMIN is ready to place them on forums please be patient like the rest of us...

Don't Forrget to tell your friends about this webiste!

afro afro
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:49 pm

lol yes,xD tell your friends,the best way to get our hacks quicker xD
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Everyone who Joins WE encourage you to have your freinds join us on this glorious forum.
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Yes,for all the guest,don't just jump to forums if the titel says "i Got hacks" and scim right through and see no hacks download and leave....Don't do that....REEEAAADDD!!!
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Well it doesnt really matter because we gaining members slowly and some other then me and you wilson have been active on the forums
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 pm

yes...if only Admin can be a little more active lol yes I know,he has a life,a job,a server to build xDD but I just wished he could be more specific with his post Sad
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Meh he's trying his best give him enough room to work with it.
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:01 pm

xD lol alright.................*cough Specific*cough* lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 pm

-__________________________________-
Back to top Go down
jyxxle
Lowlifer
Lowlifer

PostSubject: got a point   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 pm

I joined this because first I thought it guide how to make private server now eflyff hack
and 2nd if u make a vid in youtube i don't think many will join cuz they think you're scammer
However, if u release few hacks here and tell member to go use it in eflyff. Once they use it people will ask they "how to get it?" then the member can tell them to get it from this site
That might be one of your solution how to get more member^^
It just an idea
Back to top Go down
wa7sh

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:44 am

i ill tell my friends who play flyff join the forums ^^ so we got more people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wa7shxUAE
Lowlifer
Lowlifer

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:00 am

i told some of my friends to join the forums but i dont know if they ill join or not
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Nice to know people who wanna join the forums actively cheers
Back to top Go down
jyxxle
Lowlifer
Lowlifer

PostSubject: I'll ask when my question is answered   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Ok this site will not contain any virus right?
I don't want to get shit in my face when people who knows this site from me and get virus
from here so.
afro
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:43 pm

This site is 100% Virus free.. I've been with this forum since it was small and had no viruses at all.
Back to top Go down
SyanideBM
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:12 am

hmm....okay not to be rude or disrespectful

but shouldnt you give out the hack with less members?

ii mean the more members with the hacks especially on eFlyff= more chances of the hack getting patched and found out by gms

thats my opinion but who know you might have a method to ur madness lol!
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:20 pm

I'm not supporting the hacks,,, the ADMIN is I'm just a futrue Gm for the server thats comming out soon. So if you get banned thats your fault for choice of wording
Back to top Go down
SyanideBM
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:00 pm

nicely said

yeah it is our faults if ppl like misuse it lol most of the time thts how it gets patched and ppl get banned

lol so therefore for example dont use a hack in like serv 1 where its crowded lmao....use ur heads
Back to top Go down
Topi
Lowlifer
Lowlifer

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:05 pm

o.O cant w8 untill you realese the hacks Very Happy:D

//Topi bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get flyf hacks?   How to get flyf hacks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get flyf hacks?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff International Hacks :: IMPORANT INFORMATION HACK-
Jump to: