Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AwesomeSauce
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker

Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16! Empty
PostSubject: Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16!   Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:08 am

So, I'm bored as hell of hacking Maplestory so I figured I'll take a swing at Gpotato's firewalls again.
At the time of me writing this, I started working on my newest injector about 2 weeks ago.(my former one is outdated so if you find that floating around the internet, it's no use)
I finished it about two days ago. So now I want to give Gpotato some trouble and how does one do that?
The answer is easy. By spreading my injector (or simply hacks if you want to call it that) to the masses. However, if I were to upload it somewhere Gpotato would detect it far to quickly and my two weeks of developing would be for nothing. I'm sorry but I CANNOT transfer it person to person. The risk of someone uploading/stealing it is far too big.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here's how it will be done:

1. If you haven't read the whole post, I will NOT contact you back.

2. I might make an exception if you're well-known in the hacker community (and if you are, you know what I'm talking about) but you have to be able to prove it. If you aren't, go to step 4.

3. If you would like to mod my injector or to root your own into mine, you HAVE TO CREDIT ME AND/OR MY INJECTOR AS THE ORIGINAL.

4. If you're simply a player wanting a few levels or some penya YOU will have to contact ME.

5. I will set up an email-address where you'll contact me. Contact me ONLY here and NOWHERE else. This is of high importance for both you and me.

6. Because of the only way "hacks" can be applied to FlyFF (atleast to my knowledge) I will have to MANUALLY login to your account in question.

7. Which means, YOU have to e-mail ME your FlyFF login + password. You don't need to specify anything else like which server you're playing on because I will simply be putting up a "playlist" of sorts. And put my injector on the CM. You will email me by using the template below or I will IGNORE your email.

8. From there, the injector can root itself to the server using your account. Otherwise your penya or your levels will only end up client-sided and ONLY YOU will be able to see it. Therefore all your l33tzorz hacked penyaz don't "exist" on the server.

9. Wait a day or so, and I will email you back a confirmation. Please DO NOT LOGIN when the injector have rooted itself. Doing so will disconnect it and mess with its CM and I will have to restart it.

10. Enjoy your l33tzors highlvl rich character! I will post some advise after this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEMPLATE:

Login: xxxxxxxxx

Password: xxxxxxxxxx

Desired character level: xxxxxxxxx

Desired amount of penya: xxxxxxxxxx

And here you should write a thank you message :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ THIS!

POINTERS ADVICE

Due to job-change quest I can only elevate your level one tier.
For example. lvl 1 to 15. lvl 16 to 60. lvl 60 to 121. I'm truly sorry but I cannot make you master. 121 is as far as I can go.
When choosing level be careful. (Careful, what the heck is he talking about?!) A new lvl 120 will be noticed by the FlyFF players and you might get reported. This might result in you getting banned. I myself do not want this as Gpotato will more easily find and patch my injector. THIS MEANS NO BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR LEVEL 60 TO 120 IN ONE DAY!
I cannot alter character class or job.
I cannot move characters to different servers.
I cannot alter character stats.
I can only do this on eFlyff. I've been having some success on German FlyFF as well but I won't promise you any results there.
Do everything I've told you and you'll be fine and within safe reach of the banhammer.

ANONAWESOME
Back to top Go down
AwesomeSauce
BigNub.Hacker
BigNub.Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16!   Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:20 am

Back to top Go down
killroy

PostSubject: Re: Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16!   Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Dude I didnt think it would work!! Wow
Back to top Go down
YaPpaRiX

PostSubject: Re: Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16!   Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:16 pm

thanks so much!!!!!! but why did i only get to llvl 60?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16!   Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for some hacking in eFlyFF and gerFlyFF again. [CONFIRMED] for v16!
Page 1 of 1