Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Empty
PostSubject: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Hey guys,since Fly For hero is going to be released soon...I hope.... I was just woundering what kind of special features do you guys want? For example:A Cash shop NPC,or a All max buffs penguin Please note these ideas may not become true,I just want to see what you guys think! Thanks and maybe Admin will see and consider these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Yo Wilson if we both become Gms we will both have to talk about that with eachother.
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:47 pm

lol,I don't belive GM have such knowledge of adding new data base,well I have had a little exprience,but to add new bonus feature are made by devoplers and progammers,you have to get the item datas and npc data and use visual C++ to add them toghter and some other stuff..lol I only got a little exprience,but if you meant like giving ideas to programmers and Devoplers the yeah sure Very Happy xDD
Back to top Go down
seperoph
Nub.Hacker
Nub.Hacker
seperoph

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:09 pm

if would be needed i would learn the rest of my c++ skills and i would help wit the codes etc but im only a nub at it atm but i would be happy to help if it needed it.
Back to top Go down
http://flyffprivateserver.heavenforum.com
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:36 pm

xDD your not the only C++ noob here xD Im that good at it too,we just need the skill to rewrite the items into a custom NPC which I don't think is very easy Sad
Back to top Go down
FlyffTermRel
Admin
Admin
FlyffTermRel

PostSubject: Features   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:05 am

Well nice topic.
Because i need ideas from ppl what is special and nice for in the server,
I know hw to create my own NPCs, so say me what stuff needs to go in.
Or any nice quest.

Cmone let it hear!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FlyffTermRel.nl.tt
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:51 pm

oh awesome! well I always find having a NPC that sells greens are nice....but that might be a bit t easy for the game....we could always have a CS shop seller....I don't think that will be too hard or to easy..I actully like the idea of having a CS shop seller,selling restats,reskill,Cloth,pets yup! umm Ill edit it when I get more idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Yea that would be really awsome Wilson especially the part about CS items being sold b NPC merchants in-game.
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:56 pm

lol why Thank you Very Happy oh ,we could have a penguin buffer, that gives all the max buffs for a ok amount of time Very Happy lol EDIT: and for all levels xD
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:59 pm

Well If your gonna do that would you include Spirits Fortune and That one defense spell I forgot whats it called. To be honest I think those should be left out.
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:03 pm

I wouldn't really do it,cause it will just make it wayyy to leasy to lvl..
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:04 pm

If you ask me creating max buffs like that leaves a RM useless unless they just go AOE or straight healer lol.
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Nope,I don't think,from my past expreince in Fly For fame,people needs rm gt,SF,and alltheir other buffs,and everyone need healer for CW :O and beside,AoE rms are pretty good Very Happy I have a lvl 89 AoE RM xDD
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:07 pm

I dont see why with all the max buffs in flyf for fame.. im geting on their now too lol.
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:08 pm

lol i find it really helpful.....one hour long,its really awesome,it will helps all the assist too.... besides it 1 HOUR!! xDD Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nana
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:13 pm

LOL it wasnt like the GMs buffs on the original flyff.. last for 2 days!
Back to top Go down
wilson221
GrandMasterHacker
GrandMasterHacker

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:21 pm

LOL YEAHH!!! I got it xDD it was soo cool xDD I was on my lvl 17 Merc that day,got from 17-45 in 1 and a half day with those buffs xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD   Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonus Features for Fly For hero :DD
Page 1 of 1