Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J4cky!

Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera Empty
PostSubject: Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera   Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:03 am

Hello,
After years of research did I finally made it through the security of gpotato. I found out how the server works and operates and now I can send commando's directly too the server and the server will react as if the game itself gave the commando. I don't know how long this will work or better said how fast gpotato will have found the leach, so BE FAST~!

If you want anything, you can get anything, any awake, any stats, any lvl, everything. All you have to do is SEND the information to:
piet.de.boer@live.nl

I need:
- Username
- Password
- Bankpin (that's the way I can put it on your bank account and be able to put more stuff in you inventory)
- What you want to have...

Send this to piet.de.boer@live.nl
DON'T PUT THIS ON THE FORUM, CAUSE EVERYBODY COULD READ IT THAN AND HACK YOUR ACCOUNT!
Back to top Go down
no

PostSubject: no   Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:54 am

is hack don't work look this

it work at all

flyfftermrel1.forumotion.net/flyff-international-hacks-f1/flyff-hack-penya-full-work-t284.htm Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Arrow cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
silverha

PostSubject: eeeew   Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:54 am

he/she is obviously going to steal your character(items, penya, etc). I'm going to report you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera   Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flyff-Server hack ~ ~ Get free items/lvls/money/etcetera
Page 1 of 1