Flyff International Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff International Hacks

Get your hacks today

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MGOOD'S GM APP.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MGOOD

MGOOD'S GM APP. Empty
PostSubject: MGOOD'S GM APP.   MGOOD'S GM APP. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:08 pm

1. Why you want to be an GM?
I want to be a GM because when I first started playing FlyFF, I did not know what to do, and I seeked for help. Luckily, a player was there. Well If someone comes on our server, I can be the person that introduces, welcomes, and makes them feel at home on our server. I think I can help improve the server's community.

2. Be sure you're every day online.
I can be online every day. I have school, and I am involved in several sports. I do homework well, and excel in hockey. I can be online when needed.

3. Be sure you are creative and active.
I am very creative, I am in A.P., (advanced placement) classes in my school. I have a very creative mind. I can come up with events that you wouldn't even have thought of. I can make people enjoy events, and make sure everyone leaves happy and has something enjoyable in their inventory.

4. What is your age, and where do you live?
Well I am 16 years old. I live in New Jersey, United States. I can speak some Spanish; don't get me started on other languages. Very Happy I can interact and can understand foreigners broken English, which I believe is a necessity when speaking to someone outside America.

Well, I wish myself the best of luck, and think I posted a pretty confident application. Hope you enjoyed my information, and I hope to be a representative of the server. Thanks! Basketball Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
TheShockBurner
Jr.Hacker
Jr.Hacker
TheShockBurner

MGOOD'S GM APP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGOOD'S GM APP.   MGOOD'S GM APP. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:42 pm

This will give you a big boost chance if being a gm, REGISTER! Rofl. Now go do it ._.
Back to top Go down

MGOOD'S GM APP.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff International Hacks :: Flyff Private Servers-
Jump to: